Transceiver Product Management (PM) Engineer
Department: OMD S/M and PM
Job Code: OMDPM1804
The Transceiver PM engineer manages the company’s worldwide business for multiple optical transceiver product lines through their lifecycles, including product strategy, customer/market requirements analysis, and pricing. On a peer basis, interacts with engineering, manufacturing, and sales to optimize business performance for assigned product lines. Identify market opportunities and drive cost reductions of AOI’s optical transceiver portfolio.
- Create and maintain the optical transceiver product specification documents for the new and existing AOI products. Request the new product part numbers tobe created and manufactured.
- Defines product plans, including critical features, price targets, profit, return on investment (ROI), competitive strength, and value delivery.
- As needed, coordinates with RD, Manufacture and Supplier of the raw material for the new project development. Analyze and monitoring the existing product manufacturing.
- Uses market research and competitive analysis as needed. Support the sales and marketing with the product management resources.
BS in Physics, Electrical Engineering.
- 3-5 years experience of Product Management in Fiber Optics
- Bi-lingual in Mandarin Chinese
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Superior organizational, planning and coordination skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Good analytical and computer skills
• Sugar Land, TX