Job Code: ACCT1815
Serve as accounting assistant to closely work with accountants to handle various functions including matching invoices and supporting, filing documents, distributing checks to vendors and employees and other tasks as assigned. Excellent position for new graduate in accounting or finance.
• Match sales orders with customer’s purchase orders and verify the unit price and quantity
• File sales invoices with sales orders, customer’s purchase orders and shipment documents electronically
• Assist accountants to Provide supporting documents for audit purposes including customer invoices and vendor invoices
• Distribute weekly checks from CFO/Controller to vendors and employees
• Match vendor invoices with purchase orders and receiving reports for payments
• Review FedEx expenses and distribute to departments for approval
• Deposit cash receipts from customers or others
• Assist accounting department projects as needed basis
Bachelor in Accounting or Finance
• 1+ years of accounting related experiences, Familiar with MS Office, MS Outlook, office equipment, document filing.
• Integrity, Organized, adapt to fast-path environment.
• Sugar Land, TX