Sr. Database Administrator
Job Code: MIS1809
5+ Years experiences on Installs, maintains, and supports moderately complex database and program product software. Performs high-level system software and hardware functions competently and efficiently. Capable of analytic functions, such as evaluation, impact assessment, tuning, and customization. Skilled in the development of project plans and various reports report. Manages/maintains large systems in at least one technical domain.
• Installing and upgrading the database server and application tools
• Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database system
• Modifying the database structure, as necessary, from information given by application developers
• Enrolling users and maintaining system security
• Controlling and monitoring user access to the database
• Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database
• Maintaining archived data
• Backing up and restoring databases
• Generating various reports by querying from database as per need
• Managing and monitoring data replication
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related program
• 5+ years experiences on SQL Database Performance Tuning, Database Security, Promoting Process Improvement, Problem Solving, Presenting Technical Information, Quality Focus, Database Management, Data Maintenance, Operating Systems, Attention to Detail, Information Security Policies.
• MCSA preferred.
• Sugar Land, TX