Senior Software Engineer
Department: OCBU R&D
Job Code: OCBURD1801
A R&D Software Engineer working in a development group architecting and coding embedded processors in AOIs OCBU group in the Cable Access Space.
• Document, Design, and Implement software for embedded processors using Linux and RTOS
• Writing both drivers and applications for Linux in C and C++.
• Ability to work in tightly integrated functional team of electrical, mechanical, FPGA and software engineers
Bachelor or Master in Electrical or Computer Engineering
• 10+ years of software engineering experience required
• 15+ years of software engineering experience preferred
• Software development in C or C++ required.
• Writing software requirements specification documents.
• Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
• Ethernet Stack, DOCSIS, LWIP experience is desired
• Familiar with Ethernet standards
• Hardware BSP experience is desired.
• Familiar with the operation of CATV ICs, including RF tuner, clock generator, FLASH programming, EEPROM, DDR memory interfaces, JTAG, DUC, DAC is a plus.
• Knowledge of CableLabs DOCSIS 3.1 Specifications is plus
• Familiar with FPGA and DSP is a plus.
• Familiar with LabView is a plus
• Familiar with standard serial interface protocols, including I2C, SPI, USB, RS232 is desired
• Atlanta, GA
• 0-10% Travel