Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Department: Quality Assurance
Job Code: QA1806
• Responsible for managing the Quality program of multiple manufacturing sites and managing the Global Quality function in the manufacturing of a variety of products.
• To ensure that internal processes and metrics are aligned to create highest product quality and competitive advantage.
• Position will be held responsible for substantially strengthening quality systems and for determining the appropriate infrastructure and resources required to achieve business objectives.
• Position will be responsible for building strong relationships with major corporate customers and effectively relating the quality function to the business as a whole.
• Position will be responsible for supporting improvement of supplier quality management of multiple manufacturing sites.
• Responsible for planning and directing quality assurance policies, programs, and initiatives..
• Responsible for building and managing a Worldwide Quality organization whose people will partner with Manufacturing Operations to solve quality problems while maintaining manufacturing efficiencies and meeting competitive business deadlines..
• Requires a polished individual with strong leadership skills and extraordinary people management skills, who has a solid understanding of the quality process and manufacturing operations to keep the company a step ahead of their competitors.
• Knowledge and understanding of relevant industry standards and best practices, including ISO, lean six sigma, RoHS and Green policy.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Acting as a management representative to work with ISO Auditing company.
• Responsible for supporting improvement of supplier quality management of multiple manufacturing sites.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering, MS preferred
• 7+ years experience in the quality field
• Supplier Quality Engineer experience is preferred
• Contract Manufacturing experience is plus
• Experience of working in Quality Assurance
• Experience of Supplier Quality Development
• Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers
• QC tools, SPC and statistics
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Ability to communicate in Mandarin Chinese
• Strong problem solving skills
• Understanding of project management
• Knowledge of various quality system methodologies 8D, Lean, 5 Why’s, Pareto Analysis, Six Sigma, 8-D, DFMEA, PFMEA, DMAIC etc. preferred
• Knowledge of measurement system analysis
• Knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001, and OHSAS18001
• Houston, TX