Senior Internal Auditor
Department: Accounting/ Internal Audit
Job Code: ACCT1804
- Examining the company’s system of internal controls and developing appropriate auditing strategies.
- Conducting or overseeing the timely completion of internal audits; communicating the results to senior management.
- Understand the requirements and procedures for documentation and testing under Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Ensuring full compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Act requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of Financial Accounting, Analyzing Information, Operations Research, Process Improvement, Reporting Research Results, and Managing Processes.
- Staying abreast of new legislation and regulatory requirements, and communicating their impact on the company to management.
- Hiring, training and retaining competent internal audit staff.
- Performs special internal audit projects for AOI Audit Committee.
- Evaluates and reports on level of and effectiveness of AOI’s internal control.
- For each Business Unit and Corporate activities of AOI, at least annually prepares and prioritizes risk assessment and reports same to Audit Committee.
- Based on the above, prepare an internal audit program for AOI and submit to Audit Committee.
- Organizes and implements AOI Internal Audit Program as approved by the Audit Committee, with systematic and periodic reporting of status, progress, and problems encountered.
- Audit compliance with existing AOI internal control systems and procedures.
- Where appropriate recommends either changes to or new systems and procedures to strengthen AOI internal controls.
- Communicate all findings and audit reports to Audit Committee.
- Master in accounting or related field, along with a master’s degree in accounting or business administration
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- At least 5 years working experience in auditing field and public company with 2 years as a manager.
- Big 4 Audit experience a plus.
- Manufactory experiences preferred.
- Travel is required at 50% of time to Asia
- Willing to work extended hours as required
- Self-motivated; independent and responsible without supervision
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin Chinese
• Sugar Land, TX