Job Code: ACCT1813
This person will provide a multitude of services such as performing a variety of complex bookkeeping, accounting, and clerical tasks. They will be expected to apply accepted accounting procedures to the preparation and maintenance of accounting and other records, and preparing financial, statistical, and management reports.
• Accounting reporting, monthly close, annual, and quarterly reporting
• Perform various financial reports, budgets, forecasting, and ad hock analysis
• Special projects involving accounting research, technical accounting issues, and analysis of accounting systems
• reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
• general ledger operations
• prepare journal entries
• assist with monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
• assist with accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Perform other projects as assigned
Bachelor in Accounting or Finance
• 7+ years of accounting related experiences, strong EXCEL skills required. SAP user experience is preferred
• Good communication skills, analytical thinking, detail oriented and good work ethic. Fluency in Mandarin Chinese is preferred.
• Sugar Land, TX