Sales Support Associate
Department: Sales and Marketing
Job Code: SM1814
Seeking an individual with excellent communication, analytical, and multitasking skills to assist sales representatives in managing the logistics of key sales accounts.
The candidate will be responsible for the following job assignments:
- Manage correspondence between sales team, production control, and customer regarding order logistics
- Communicate necessary SAP revisions to the order entry team; ensure orders are entered correctly in SAP
- Purchase order review and approval in SAP
- Monitor customer accounts for expedites, deferrals, order trends, etc
- Providing data and reports to assist sales team
- Send weekly open order reports to the customer and update customer portals
- Light travel for client meetings with sales representative(s)
3-5 years of sales support experience.
- Ability to travel (10-15%).
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and active listening skill
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: ability to demonstrate sensitivity, tact and professionalism in dealing with others; a team player with positive attitude.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Proficient in Excel.
- Previous experience with ERP system a plus .
Sugar Land, TX