Department: OC BU Sales and Marketing
Job Code: OCBUSM1801
A good candidate should possess excellent communication skill and is capable of approaching and building relationship with potential/existing customers. In addition, candidate should be able to prepare accurate and insightful business reports for review by management team. Optimistic, friendly, outgoing, teamwork spirit, and service oriented are critical to the success of this position.
The candidate will be responsible for the following job assignments:
- Compiling business reports for review by management and perform analysis of OC BU business to drive performance improvement
- Managing day-to-day business: backlog, shipments and inventory to meets customer’s requirements and AOI’s revenue targets
- Investigating and resolving customer problems and concerns
- Interacting with customers assigned or explored, providing the customer service and support needed to generate and close sales
- Collecting market information from interactions with customers, from market reports, and published news
- Being flexible to projects and duties assigned
1-2 years of sales experience.
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with team members, and customers.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and active listening skill
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: ability to demonstrate sensitivity, tact and professionalism in dealing with others; a team player with positive attitude.
- Self-motivate and ability to work in a diverse, dynamic environment.
- High degree of integrity, ethics and dedication to meeting and exceeding goals.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Chinese Mandarin fluency is preferred.
Sugar Land, TX