Department: Corporate Affairs
Job Code: CA2801
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system. Answer phone, send faxes, and prepare letters and other administrative tasks. Must be able to file accurately and assist in miscellaneous projects. Prepare coffee stations and maintain conference rooms.
Pay rate: Up to $14.00 per hour
- Answer phones (Answer telephone calls promptly and efficiently; provide information to routine inquires or route calls to appropriate staff).
- Messages (Take messages for unavailable employees and communicate these messages to the proper personnel in a timely manner).
- Distribute Mail (Sort and distribute to appropriate personnel as soon as possible after receiving).
- Schedule Conference Rooms (Schedule appointments for department employees).
- Operate office equipment. Maintain appropriate supplies for office equipment. Perform other duties, functions, special projects.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all business information.
- Keeping the office secure and allowing in only authorized people.
- Assist with holiday decoration and special event planning.
- Greet visitors .
- Other duties as required.
High school minimum, associate degree or higher is preferred.
- Must have an understanding of Microsoft Office (i.e. MS Word, Excel)
- 2+ years of experience required
- Good organizational, planning and coordination skills
Sugar Land, TX