R&D Electrical Engineer
Department: OMD RD
Job Code: OMDRD1809
R&D engineer specialized in electrical/ optical engineering.
- Assist in RF/electrical circuit design for optical transceiver /transmitter products. Be able to understand RF/electrical circuits and perform electronic components selection, functional verification test and related R&D.
- RF, analog/digital mix circuit board trouble-shooting and repair.
- Assist in RF/ electrical circuit design & function tests for optical transceiver/ transmitter products.
- Firmware programming/ debug for microcontrollers used in optical transceiver/ transmitter products. Familiar with microcontroller and firmware programming. Skilled and knowledge in C, assembly, and IDE tools are preferred.
- Develop/setup automatic test systems for optical transceiver/transmitter design verification tests and production tests. Be able to develop or setup testing fixture, evaluation boards and related testing equipments. Skill and knowledge in Labview programming is preferred.
- Other laser devices tests. Knowledge in optics and lasers are preferred.
Bachelor or above in Electrical/Optical/ Computer Engineering
2+ years of industry experience
Microcontroller/ Firmware development experience
Sugar Land, TX