Job Code: OMDQC1806
The Quality Engineer is responsible for developing and improving quality processes to meet production and quality standards in the most cost efficient manner.
- Provide customer support and correspondence
- Provides support in Supplier Audits and works with suppliers to complete Environmental Compliance reports.
- Review and improve Quality processes/procedures.
- Supervise and provide guidance to QC technicians and operators on Production Line.
- Other special testing projects as assigned by supervisor to support Quality Department goals
BS in Electrical or Industrial Engineering, MS preferred
0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
Working knowledge of MS Office required. MS Access, SAP, and/or Labview are a plus. Excellent verbal & written communication skills required. Knowledge of Environmental Compliance (RoHS, Reach, Conflict Minerals, etc.), ISO 9001 Audits and well as supplier Auditing is a plus. Automation experience also a plus.
• Houston, TX