Department: SPD Quality
Job Code: SPDQA1801
This position has a driving role in maintaining and enhancing production processes and product quality for our laser chip production line.
• Monitor, control, and analyze product and process quality to meet internal and customer requirements.
• Update and implement process documentation and training.
• Oversee vendor qualification and evaluations.
• Assist in Failure Analysis and RMA disposition.
• Work proactively with Production line, QA, Sales, and R&D.
• Contribute to New Product Development and Engineering Change processes.
• Compile and evaluate statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products.
• Improve data collection and monitoring (SPC).
• Implement Corrective and Preventive actions.
• Drive product and process improvement and audit action taken.
• Conduct evaluations/audits to ensure compliance with ISO 9001 Quality System.
• Provide oversight for IQC and product qualification processes.
• Identify and implement tools and methods to improve quality practices.
• Responsible for supporting improvement of supplier quality management of multiple manufacturing sites.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering, MS preferred
• 3+ years experience in the quality field
• Basic knowledge of statistics is preferred
• Optoelectronics or Semiconductor experience preferred
• Familiar with Word, Excel, Access etc
• ISO9001, Internal auditor; SPC; Six Sigma, Lean Mfg
• Sugar Land, TX