Department: Chip Production
Job Code: SPDLC1805
1. Troubleshoot and repair production line equipments promptly to minimize production line down time for smooth operation.
2. Equipment calibration and preventive maintenance and maintain all the corresponding documentations.
3. Create and improve all manufacturing processes and procedures and corresponding documentations.
4. Production yield tracking and improvement by monitoring yield, conducting failure analysis, and making process improvement.
5. Basic production planning and inventory control
6. Develop and improve manufacturing software to improve throughput and yield
7. Part number maintenance
8. Support R&D team for product development
Master's degree, in electrical, mechanical, or industrial engineering
Relevant manufacturing experience preferred.
Excellent communication and troubleshooting skill. Basic database and programming knowledge preferred