Process Integration Engineer
Department: SPD Quality
Job Code: SPDQA1802
The Process Integration Engineer is responsible for working with process engineers to maintain and develop wafer fabrication and support new product introduction. The person will collaborate with RD, process engineers, packaging and testing engineers to improve yield and quality.
• Review and monitor process stability and yield.
• Involve in new product implement and continuous improvement project.
• Review engineering change.
• Perform reliability test and analyzing lifetime data.
• Root cause analysis for production line abnormal event.
• Correlate in-line process data, testing data and reliability data to improve yield and process margin.
• Failure analysis for trouble shooting.
Bachelor’s degree in in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Physics, or Chemistry
• Minimum 2 years experience in semiconductor industry
• Knowledge of wafer fabrication process
• Knowledge of semiconductor laser and photo detector.
• Data analysis skill, like excel and access is required. Coding skill is preferred.
• Sugar Land, TX