Department: General Administration
Job Code: GA1802
The Office Assistant’s primary role will be to support the office manager & staff with administrative and coordination duties. The Office Assistant will achieve this goal by overseeing assigned projects or activities, coordinating daily schedules/calendar, preparing for meetings and managing travel. The ideal candidate will function under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, highly demanding work environment while exhibiting excellent customer service and professionalism in all interactions.
• Provide administrative support to ensure effective and efficient meetings. Gather and organize meeting materials in advance. Reserve conference rooms and work with facility for room-setups, audio-visual needs, security, transportation of materials, catering, etc
• Interface appropriately with a broad array of internal and external stakeholders, including senior executives, internal and external, company employees at all levels and external callers and vendors.
• Perform project work as requested, using MS Office computer skills as needed.
• Order office supplies and handle other office related procurement activities as needed.
• Proactively manage Outlook calendars and handle all scheduling matters. Schedule appointments and meetings. Coordinate and update any meeting request changes that occur during the day.
• Prepare and manage any correspondence, reports, presentations, etc. as needed. Coordinate all aspects of travel when requested.
• Receive visitors and ensure they are properly hosted and escorted at all times.
• Work closely with other administrative resources to assist w/ phone coverage, vacation coverage, assistance w/ critical special projects.
• Maintain strict confidentiality of all business information.
• Maintain accurate, up-to-date files of all records assigned; so they are readily Accessible to authorized staff.
• Maintain stock of paper, envelopes and other office supplies/Kitchen supplies & Shipping forms used frequently within the office.
• Order kitchen supplies and keep fully stocked.
• Other duties as required
Bachelor’s degree from accredited university in any technical or business disciplines
• Minimum of 1+ years of related experience in corporate administrative environment
• MS Office experience
• Possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Sugar Land, TX