MOCVD Growth Engineer
Job Code: SPDMOCVD1801
Applied Optoelectronics, Inc. is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced person to operate metal organic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD) equipment for fabrication of thin film semiconductors. Responsibilities include operation, maintenance, modifications and repairs to the MOCVD equipment (including toxic gas handling) and material/device characterization .
- Responsible for operating and maintaining MOCVD for InP based semiconductor materials.
- Contribute in device design and process development.
- Develop optimized recipes for InP based semiconductor device structures.
- Lead specification and qualification, maintenance, modifications, repair of MOCVD system.
- Written and oral reports and SOPs.
- Support and troubleshooting of production line.
Bachelor or above in Physics or semiconductor related Engineering field.
- Minimum 2+ years for MS and 5+ years for bachelor of work experience is required.
- Hands-on InP or GaAs epitaxial deposition growth process knowledge of MOCVD.
- Familiar with MOCVD-related safety.
- Additional MBE experience a plus.
- Experience in process design, process optimization and/or production support
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, planning and problem-solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced engineering and manufacturing environment.
Sugar Land, TX