MBE Growth Engineer
Job Code: SPDMBE1804
We are seeking a semiconductor growth engineer. The engineer will primarily be responsible for handle MBE growths independently and characterizing InP epitaxy.
- Must be comfortable to handle fragile InP wafers with tweezers or holder.
- Work in clean room environment with cleaning room gown, gloves and face mask.
- Handle daily InP epitaxy characterization, including photoluminescence, x-ray diffraction, and microscope.
- Handle molecular beam epitaxy growths, including loading wafer, transferring between ultra-high vacuum chambers and editing growth recipes.
- Mass-production database input, growth data collection and analysis.
- Assist routine MBE maintenance.
Bachelor or above in Physics or semiconductor related Engineering field.
Minimum 2+ years for MS and 5+ years for bachelor of work experience is required. Ultra-high vacuum experience is heavily favorable.
- Basic computer operating skills required. Willing to work flexibly upon production requests. Careful about details and capable of reporting issues to senior engineers
Sugar Land, TX