Department: OMD Manufacturing
Job Code: OMDPL1808
This position will focus on develop and implementation of current processes into new Manufacturing Execution System (MES), including IQC, packaging, testing, data checking/sorting, and RMA process. The candidate must have excellent communication, organizational, and people skills. The candidate will work with minimal supervision and interact with all facets of production to support the MES in manufacturing operations.
• Evaluate current process and create revised flow charts for MES
• Evaluate all data sorting programs and datasheet format for new MES system
• Model new products and processes in MES system
• Troubleshoot problems with implementation including: Fixing user mistakes and Troubleshooting glitches
• Develop MES intelligence reports for Engineering and Management
• Writing custom software applications to bridge test sets and tools with new MES
• Generate programs to create SPC charts for engineering and management consumption
• Support yield improvement and cost reduction efforts by data mining across multiple process areas
Master's degree or higher, in electrical or computer engineering
• 2 or more years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
• MES validation/improvement experience preferred.
• Preferred but not limited for computer skills: LabView, Visual Basic, Visual C++, MS database, Matlab.
• Houston, TX