Job Code: LGL1811
Under the direction of counsel, the Legal Assistant will provide support in all legal and corporate compliance related activities.
• Supporting a broad range of compliance, legal and administrative assignments.
• Supporting legal and corporate compliance initiatives by providing administrative support.
• Assisting with development and implementation of legal and compliance policies and procedures relating to Company’s operations, including tracking employee training and preparation of training materials.
• Coordinates with other department relating to legal and compliance trainings and project activities.
• Regularly works with or provides confidential information, exercises discretion concerning its dissemination .
• Performing other specific assignments as requested by the General Counsel, Compliance Manager, Counsels or Management.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
• 1-2 years of relevant experience.
Will consider new graduate if candidate possesses the below qualities.
• Demonstrates attention to detail .
• Communicates effectively through both verbal and written communication.
• The ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
• Possess sound judgment and analytical skills.
• Prior experience in a public corporate environment.
• International trade experience a plus .
• Familiarity with corporate organization structure .
• Proficient in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel .
• Mandarin Chinese, strongly preferred.
Sugar Land, TX