Laser Chip Production Planner
Department: Production Control
Job Code: SPDLC1808
We are seeking a Production Planner who will primarily be responsible for managing specific areas of the production process. This includes scheduling production orders, monitoring production output against the schedule, and evaluating processes seeking opportunities for improvement. Candidate must have experience with inventory movement in a multi-step production process and understand outsourcing processes..
• Schedule production workload for assigned manufacturing processes.
• Monitor assigned production areas to ensure maximum utilization of capacity is achieved.
• Open / Close production orders.
• Print documents necessary for production orders.
• Oversee outsourcing activities, including creation and reconciliation of outsourcing orders & facilitating material movements.
• Oversee consumable inventory items needed to support production in assigned production area(s).
• Other duties are as assigned.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Business, Production, Inventory Management, Purchasing or related discipline.
• At least 3+ years as Production Planner, preferably in manufacturing environment with multiple steps in the routings
• Strong communication skills
• Houston, TX