LabVIEW software developer
Department: SPD Wafer Process
Job Code: SPDWP1812
We are seeking an experienced National Instruments LabVIEW software developer to customize Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Statistical Process Control (SPC), and Instrument Control related programs and interfaces for AOI. You will collaborate with semiconductor wafer process engineers to define, design, develop, test, debug, and maintain the software.
- Compile, modify, and maintain LabVIEW applications for MES, SPC, and Instrument Control.
- Work with semiconductor wafer process engineers to specify software requirements.
- Establish and execute test to evaluate and update software.
- Document software, including requirements, design, code, user manuals.
- Follow best practices for software development, archiving, and version control.
- Expert at LabVIEW program and interface design.
- Certified LabVIEW Developer is a plus.
- Experience with data acquisition through Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Familiarity with communication between LabVIEW and Microsoft Office Applications .
- Experience with instrument control by LabVIEW .
- Knowledge of MES, SPC, and semiconductor process is a plus.
Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
2+ years of industry experience