Department: RD Circuit
Job Code: OMDRD1812
We are seeking a hands-on National Instruments LabVIEW developer with extensive experience using LabVIEW, FPGA, and Real-Time modules to create robust data acquisition, timing, and control software to interface with optical transceiver hardware and testing instruments. As a LabVIEW developer at AOI, you will collaborate with hardware and testing engineers to define, design, develop, test, debug, and maintain LabVIEW code for automatic testing system (ATS).
- Create, modify and maintain LabVIEW applications for optical transceiver automatic testing system (ATS).
- Work with hardware and testing engineers to specify software requirements.
- Establish and execute test and evaluation procedures.
- Document software, including requirements, design, code, user manuals.
- Follow best practices for software development, archiving, and version control.
- Expert at LabVIEW, LabVIEW FPGA, and LabVIEW Real-Time software.
- Substantial experience with real-time data acquisition and instrument control .
- Certified LabVIEW Developer is a plus.
- Experienced with database operation such as SQL and MS Access.
- Familiarity with standard diagnostic equipment (e.g., oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers) .
- Ability to analyze and resolve equipment and software issues for manufacturing.
Bachelor or Master in CS, CE, EE, Physics, or equivalent professional experience
2+ years of industry experience