Human Resources Generalist – Recruitment
Department: Human Resources Department
Job Code: HR1806
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
- Administers and explains respective assigned HR policies, programs, and procedures, and assures compliance. Recommends changes and additions as needed to maintain a competitive edge in the quest for talent.
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Posting jobs, pre-screening resumes, interviewing candidates both on the phone and in person, and partnering with hiring managers throughout the selection process .
- Identify/clarify hiring specifications and competencies, document and confirm principal requirements to ensure accurate and detailed job descriptions, and develop action plans to maximize candidate sourcing.
- Identify and implement sourcing strategies that will drive talent to open positions and create a robust pipeline at all levels inclusive of diversity.
- Leverage high level communications skills with hiring team throughout the recruiting lifecycle to provide information on the recruitment market place, gain a better understanding of talent pool and to set realistic expectations.
- Use Social Networking and online tools to proactively source and communicate with passive talent.
- Demonstrate a consultative style, providing relevant metrics and industry trends to develop creative solutions for hiring managers.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers in order to understand business priorities and anticipate staffing needs .
- Identify, Plan, Manage and Attend external networking events that will connect directly with talent.
- Coach management on issues including application of HR policies and processes, restructuring, and complex employee issues. May coach employees on people management, career development, personal leadership, and 360 assessments.
- Partners with HR leadership to recommend, research and implement new approaches, policies, procedures and tools that will build a highly efficient, service oriented HR department
- Facilitates the design and delivery of processes or deliverable products that enable the business to meet business objectives. Researches and submits cost benefit analysis and implementation plans for new programs.
- Creates and distributes innovative and engaging corporate communications.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree Human Resources Management, or a related field.
- 5+ years experience in full cycle recruitment.
- Experience independently partnering with leadership and driving hiring initiatives.
- Excellent customer service, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Experience developing and executing sourcing/recruitment plans for searches .
- Must have the ability to make recommendation to effective resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
• Houston, TX