Job Code: SPD1803
Develops and improves semiconductor manufacturing tools related to production and meet quality standards in the most cost efficient manner with safety in mind.
- Design or improve parts for semiconductor wafer production tools or processes.
- Troubleshoot production equipments in timely manner.
- Monitor and maintain production tool stability, yield, and take corrective actions when necessary.
- Process review and improvement.
- Participating in some R&D functions.
- Technical support and customer/supplier interaction.
2 year minimum college education in any technical disciplines.
- Minimum 4 years related experience in manufacturing engineering
- Good mechanical / electrical / technical / writing skills.
- Low and Ultra High Vacuum / RF power supply / electrical circuit experiences
- Possess excellent leadership abilities, organizational and communication skills.
• Preferred but not limited for computer skills: AutoCAD, MS Office, or Solidworks
• Sugar Land, TX